I have been a Birchbox subscriber for four months now. This month’s box, also my birthday month, is by far the best box I’ve received. For $10 a month, I get 4-5 samples based on my Birchbox profile. It’s helped me discover a wide range of new brands and products that I otherwise would not try. It’s a hit or miss, honestly. Here are the products I’m excited about this month:
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle (Retail: $21.95)
- Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Eyeshadow Palette Set (Retail: $34)
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner (Retail: $45)
- ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty (Retail: $24)
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream (Retail: $38)
So far, I’ve used my Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle, Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, and ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty. My favorite product is the ModelCo Lipstick. I actually took it with me to Jamaica for my birthday vacation. The light pink shimmer complimented well with my tan. I’m looking forward to trying out the other products in my box, and am already gearing up with excitement for my November box!
Are you a Birchbox subscriber? What did you receive this month?